#50   ^
Old Sat, Aug-02-03, 02:58
Registered Member

Plan: Neanderthin
Stats: 250/243.8/121
BF:
Progress: 5%

Hello everybody

Yeah, after re-reading everything again I'm editing my original message which I felt was abit anal and have decided to go with what you said Laural as your way of looking at things (supplements/research/ppl's reactions/etc) is also the way I generally go about things. I think I was giving supplementstogo too much kudos when at the end of the day its as you say really, all money, money, money and I guess SOME info too but as you said we already take enuff vits God knows and after some thought I decided that I was being naiive again . I had actually told this Joe that I was wary of Ageless Growth because I had'nt heard anything about it and being so new it would have hardly had time for any bad side-effects to have hit the news so in my heart of hearts I knew it was gonna be Promino-Plus for me.

Seeing I'm on one-tel (cheap international calls) I'm gonna try calling ISS Research on Monday you guys just to feel more "at one" with the daddy of Promino Plus LOL LOL. Socalshark, thanks for your info mate, Laural is def correct in that knowing actual ppl who have no interest in making money but just have the common goal of losing weight and feeling great with each other and sharing all the good stuff - this is what makes us feel confident enuff to go ahead and try something. So I'm going for the orange and pineapple as well as the fruit punch (might as well just have 1 shipping fee to pay) and I'll do it direct from the gran pappy of P-Plus.

I'll keep you posted.

But for anyone else who does'nt want to try hGH, I'm currently taking Solgars Formula VM-75 and thier energy modulators too with v.good results. I have been doing some research and I'm starting to think that perhaps those of us suffering from fatigue or CFS may have a problem with a poor digestive system. So, I urge you to start researching this avenue as I am doing myself as it rings true for me at least.

Back Soon

You guys on hGH THANK YOU for your input, please keep it up and I'll join you when I have some news.

Laural and Socalshark and one other whose moniker escapes mr just now...........WOO-HOO way to go guys.....keep on doing great and sharing your good news with us, we need to hear it

xxxx