#4   ^
Old Fri, Aug-01-03, 14:10

Plan: Schwarzbein II, BA, IS
Stats: 125.4/119.2/115 Female 5'1" small frame
BF:33% /??? / 20%?
Progress: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadillac
Tried Atkins diet for 2 weeks (twice..lost NOTHING)...now doing Schwartzbein.....STILL NOTHING...and doctors lab results keep coming out NORMAL !!

HI CAdillac,

We've all been through this, so you've come to the right place! I did ATkins before this, so did Wanda and probably most of us.

Now, let's slow down and take things one step at a time so we can give you some, hopefully useful, advice. You say you are now doing Schwarzbein but "STILL NOTHING."

May I ask which plan you've been doing (which type you are), which book(s) you've read? How long have you been doing the diet?

Which supplements or other drugs, if any, are you taking?

Maybe you'd like to start a journal and post some menus, questions,etc., so that we can offer you support on a day to day basis?

Unfortunately, as it says in the book(s), it take a good amount of time to get us better. We all want a quick fix but it took time to get us in these predicaments. Believe me, being patient doesn't come easily to any of us around here! I'm sorry to hear the frustration in your words and I hope we can help each other.

JInx