View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Fri, Aug-01-03, 13:32

Plan: PP/PPLP
Stats: 145/117/127 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 156%

Hey there, RoseTattoo ! I know that when it comes to scales it's just a matter of what one you're using at the time - definite proof they're not good meters at all to portray where a person is at health-wise! Besides, I AM more than that number - I still look the same, act the same and feel the same - regardless of the difference in that number showing on a piece of metal. And I'm still far healthier (and for that matter, much lighter) than I've been most of my life - so I'm still ahead in the game ! Actually, I didn't weigh for years and a friend talked me into it - dumbest thing I've done in a long time (including PNB binges )! One of my next goals is ditching the habit...

Your salad and Karen's tuna (sans the avocado - bleck) sound good - but that's my typical lunch and supper. I've experimented w/ the muffins in the Eadeses book (upping the fiber, lowering the carbs) and they would probably work better for a mobile breakfast than a salad would . There's also a crepe recipe you could put your tuna or chicken in that would probably be more manageable, too. Just an FYI - I did get a low-carb cookbook by a guy named Haas (I think that's it) - my only suggestion is don't go there. Not worth it....

Have a great weekend - and happy low-carbing !