View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Aug-01-03, 03:25

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 152/136/119 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 48%
Unhappy Wheat Intolerance???

I have also posted this else where on the forum, so sorry if you end up reading it twice.

I suffered from severe eczema when i was child which often ended up with hospital stays for treatment. This gradually improved as i got older and i haven't suffered from it since i was about 11 years old.
Not wishing to get too personal but i have always had problems with stomach cramps and loose bowel movements. (always put this down to stress)

I cut wheat out of my diet about a week before i started the Atkins diet so i have been wheat free for about 4 weeks. However it was my Birthday wednesday and my children had got me a birthday cake from Thortons. I'm afraid my childrens feelings are far more important than not cheating and i had 2 slices of it Wednesday evening.
Early Thursday morning i was in agony and spent about an hour on the toilet, this was on and off throughout the day and i just thought i picked up a bug. I didn't eat anything through the day, and just had some plain fish for my dinner. This morning if anything things are worse, so much so i have had to come home from work. And to top it all i have a rash which looks very much to me as eczema all the way up my left arm.

I have also never had any testing or been told i may have an intolerance to wheat. But i cannot think what else it could be. I have come on this morning to also see if i can find anyone with similar stories. Or anyone who knows an informative site on wheat allergies/intolerance.

Report Post | IP: Logged
Sponsored Links