View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Jul-31-03, 16:26
Registered Member

Plan: lots of meat
Stats: 00/00/00 Female 5 10"
BF:goal: 17%
Progress: 41%

hello! I couldn't access your fitday breakdown, it would only bring me to the main page. So I entered your foods myself (pretty simple, 14 eggs and 2tb mayo +1tb butter) and the total was 1343 calories. Not bad, considering it is half of what you normally eat!

I don't think that the egg fast has a caloric restriction, within reason.. Try to keep things under 1500 and you'll most likely see results. If, in say 4+ days you're not noticing anything then try another type of fast - you're not starving yourself on the egg fast so you shouldn't have to worry about going from one to another.

An egg recipe I really like is to mush a hard boiled egg with 1 tb mayo and some chopped scallion and 1/2 to 1 oz bacon. It is a small portion but it really curbs the appetite.

Another yummy is to make egg crepes... just scramble some egg with cream or water until it is pretty thin and on a nonstick pan sprayed with a nonstcik spray make a very thin "crepe." Make a whole bunch of them and layer them with a little butter and no carb syup then roll it up.

Good luck! Keep me updated on your progress.
Meg