View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Thu, Jul-31-03, 12:07
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 254/216/145 Female 5'9"
BF:
Progress: 35%

for those that think they have it bad, i've had droopy saggy boobs since my early teens. i'm talking 14 here. and each year it gets worse. they're not even that big, just a D cup that is rapidly shrinking with this diet. (and my boobs seem to be getting smaller and lower as i'm losing weight. the one place i don't want to lose any! and none from my stomach, how frustrating). and i'm only 22 and have never had kids; i'm just cursed. i have the stomach problem too, since most of weight is in my abdomen, so i have a pouch. ick. so far it hasn't shrunk on atkins though i have lost some weight. i've only lost an inch from my waist. *sigh* but after i reach my goal weight i am heading straight under the knife. i don't care if that seems vain, i'm young and should be enjoying myself and my body, not hiding my grandma boobs under sports bras and baggy clothes. so i'm planning on getting a boob lift and a tummy tuck if needed. and if by that time there's something for stretch marks, i'll do that too! and yes i am exercising, but exercise can only do so much. no exercise will lift your boobs the way surgery will, because boobs are just fat hanging off the muscle. if you tighten the muscle they'll look better, but if the skin there is already stretch down to your elbows, then surgery is the best option.

btw, i had a friend who crash dieted and lost somewhere around 40 pounds in about 3 months. she worked out like a fiend, daily, for two hours and basically starved herself or ate poorly. yes, she lost weight, but she looks terrible. tons of flabby fat and skin hanging off her. (because she lost lean muscle mass instead of fat). so whatever you do, lose the fat slowly, steadily, and eat well.