View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Jul-31-03, 10:31
Plemorphist

Plan: Schwarzbein Principle II
Stats: 150/129/130 Female 5' 5"
BF:??%/??%/ 22%
Progress: 105%

Hi, Glad you could find some info that helped. I got the candida albicans cookbook and started on the Rainbow diet first. I got a yeast free multi (Source of Life multivitamin & mineral . no iron), Candistroy, liquid grapefruit seed extract, acidopholus ( I keep switching brands just to make sure I get something good), l-glutamine powder and essiac tea. I really recommend the tea, it has so many wonderful properties. You can get it from many places on line, I get the herbs from my chiropractor and brew it myself.
here's a list of what I take now my supplements

I find at times I need extra magnesium, so I take a TBS of milk of magneisa before bed, maybe 2 or 3 times a week along with 1000mg of calcium. I started with 2 tbs at first and worked my way down, so I know I was needing it!!

I started by finding out I was Celiac (gluten intolerant), found out about the candida through that, and I have fibro myalgia. So I went gluten free first, then did a candida diet for 3 months, and researched supplements for fibro and adrenal fatigue. I'm now doing The Schwartzbein Principle and taking the supplements I listed. I still have good days and bad, but the bad are nothing like they used to be!! And my cronic sinusitis is gone!! I now know it was candida causing it!!

Good luck and you can stop by my journal any time!! I won't be around a lot the next few days (we're moving) but I'll be back on fri and tuesday. Hope to see you around.

edit- my son got thrush after oral surgery and was on nystatin, I've heard people say difulcan is better, but they're both prescription drugs. Gotta get a doc to buy off that you have a problem. If I test positive for a vaginal infection at my physical, gonna have my gyno get me diflucan.