View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Jul-31-03, 09:24

Plan: atkins
Stats: 235/225/135 Female 66
BF:
Progress: 10%
Question A couple of Wierd Water Questions?

I have a couple of water questions....Who ever thought water could be such a hot topic!!

First of all when drinking water for the day I drink between 4-5 liters of water. I do try to get them all in the morning because to be honest from drinking hardly any water to drinking so much water a day I just want to get it out of the way!! Is it better to spread it out over the day because trying to do that I dont seem to be able to get as much drank? Does it have an effect for the rest of my day not having as much over the whole day??

Next do you all prefer bottled water bought from the store or tap water?? Sometimes I get a little worried about drinking so much tap water that there may be problems down the road a few times in the past we have had to boil water because of yukkies in our drinking system.

Just a couple of things I have been curious about!!

Oh one more thing I here alot of you talk about metal mouth I dont have a distinct metal taste in my mouth just at the back of my mouth I have a sweet tasting sensation??? I know this is from atkins because I have never had it before. Have any of you had that or is that considered metal taste??

Thanks all you are great!! Everyone have a super low carb day!!
Sponsored Links