View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Wed, Jul-30-03, 22:02

Plan: CAD
Stats: 148/127.5/124 Female 5ft
BF:28%/25%/20
Progress: 85%

I took a quick peek at your journal...Maybe this will help. I too was stalled. I did not follow strict induction when I first started and then hit a stall and actually started gaining... I tried to remember what I had done before. Well I used non dairy creamer instead of heavy cream and also ate alot of ham. I had read a few months ago how important fat was so I had not worried about Chicken wings or using heavy cream in my coffee. Just the other day I decided to just track my calories..

(I too don't want to become restricted like I was on the lf diets) I looked at the ca5rton of cream and yikes 1 TBLs has 50 calories. I bet I use 2-3 in my cofffee...sometimes I just pour it. Macadamia nuts are very high in calories. (I had just bought them too)
I am guessing that my calories were probably around 2,000 I might have 3 cups of decaf in a day. With 3tbl per cup that is 450 calories from just the coffee alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went back to the non dairy creamer and ham and have lost 2lbs in two days. I measure the cream even though this gives me more carbs it is much fewer calories. Just goes to show calories do add up...but it doesn't mean we have to starve ourselves to keep an eye on it.
Happy losing