View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Jul-30-03, 09:06

Plan: my own way...
Stats: 300/292/169 Female 72
BF:
Progress: 6%

I am pretty sure they are not allowed on induction, but I didnt have a lot of choice with the nuts/milk..I did go about 4 solid days without them. I am constantly on the road or camping or somewhere that I cant cook and needed snacks/foods that werent carbs...Ive tried to limit them, I figure better to have the sunflower seeds than starve or cheat...I was a severe milk junkie and I have to say this is the longest I have ever gone without any milk EVER..Im afraid the local dairy may go bankrupt as I am no longer supporting them..Once again I almost broke down with the milk but didnt...I ended up having some soyslender milk(2g of net carbs per serving, the lowest on the shelf)...Its gone now and I dont intend to replace it until either A. I have a BAD craving that wont quit and end up with no other choice to cheat or get the soyslender stuff or B. I reach that point where I know its safe in my diet without causing gain.
I guess this is why I like this program so much. I have the freedom to experiment with what works for my body and what doesnt. I also know I would rather break down and choose the lesser evil than cheat completely with horrible SUGAR and CARBS! It still amazes me how everything in the grocery store has sugar in it. Hopefully I get a nice whoosh...if not then I will probably reevaluate my plan...I dont intend to give up on this plan unless I go more than 6 weeks without a change...