View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Wed, Jul-30-03, 06:39

Plan: PP/PPLP
Stats: 145/117/127 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 156%

Kay - Hello ! Glad you joined us! Please continue keeping us company - RoseTattoo and I do love to chat!

Well, I don't know anything about aflatoxins, but... like RoseTattoo, I limit my consumption. Once a week - that's it. I may eat too much at that one sitting, but it's still far better for me (I eat all natural - only ingredient is peanuts) than the old standard kind I ate w/ added sugars and trans fats. As there is no perfect food, I'll let PNB be my vice for now .

As to sardines, the Eadeses highly recommend them - the only caveat being that they be canned in their own oils, olive oil or spring water. As to the mercury - in PPLP, they say "the toxins tends to concentrate in the larger fish...Sardines are a much better choice because they are small and low on the food chain, so they haven't had time to accumulate many toxins...The best sardines to get are also the most difficult to find - the ones packed in sardine oil" (pg 75).

RoseTattoo - I look forward to the article! I assume if you think it's a good article, the woman has verification for the facts she presents .

Have a great PP day!!!