View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Tue, Jul-29-03, 17:40

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 204.5/157/142 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 76%

I drink the same thing you do Amy576! I usually drink it with the pinapple/oj combo --- yummy! I havent had one since I started, thats not to say I dont want one-- seems alcohol is what I have been craving... isnt that sick?!

On this subject we are supposed to think of this as a way of life. If I ate an extra piece of pizza before I made my life change with Atkins I wouldnt have concidered it 'cheating'. If you want a once in a while 'free meal' or a drink once a month --- then your on your plan, your way of eating, I dont think thats cheating. You (or I) wouldnt get the results of someone who is super strict about following Atikins but I personally have adapted a few things because I plan to make this my plan for life and if I feel deprived Im more likely to quit it all together. Ya know?

I feel that on a diet your looking for the end, your waiting to reach the weight you want so you can quit the diet, and I cant look at Atkins like that - quitting will bring me back up the scale. It has to be a way of eating for life.

Sorry about that ramble! I'll try not to do that again!!!!

Happy eating everyone!!
Shannon