Old Tue, Jul-29-03, 15:18
Contributing Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 216/210/195 Male 5'9
BF:
Progress: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey O
hi, I have ate the same as when I started and when I checked my urine this morning with the strips the color was the lightest shade it could be. I haven't lost in about two weeks. I have done nothing wrong, I looked in the book, and things like yeast build up,and medications could be to blame, but I'm not on any meds., and I don't eat alot of cheese or mushrooms. I drink anywhere from 70 -80 ounces of water a day, take my supplements, eat roman lettuce salads, greeen beans, broccoli, meat,as long as I don't go over 20 carbs a day, and I will eat a half of a carb soultions bar at night. Now, I have been eating these bars since day one and lost, but I was eating the Atkins Advantage, I have switched to Carb Soultions cause they are cheaper. I don't know if that has anything to do with it. I still haven't had a visit from TOM. So, something is going on with my body and not pregnancy. So does anyone have any advice for me, I would really like some.I really don't want to gain back my weight. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Lacey

Pink indicator does show ketones but the darker the better. Make sure they're not expired and you're testing at the same time of day each time. I'd try to get more water in each day (up to a gallon). It sounds like a lot but you can do it. I'd skip the bars for now. They will have some kind of artificial sweetener in them and that's been known to stall people. Exercise should be at the top of your list. Buns of steel/tai bo/etc.. great for home workouts. Getting a checkup from your doc doesn't hurt either.

Talk to ya later