View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Jul-29-03, 07:28
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 135/143/98 Female 4'10"
BF:
Progress: -22%
Default Induction - Need something sweet ! - Suggestions Please !

Hi All
It's been a few months since I have been to the forum.
A friend of mine who comes from a family history of heart problems had a massive heart attack and I have been traveling out of town helping the family with his in-home care a few times a week. The family that I am helping out do not eat low carb - they eat healthy a lot of fruit and legumes and other things that are healthy - just high in carbs.
I have been yoyoing on the diet and my weight has also been in the yoyo mode these last few months. My weight hasn't went down on the scale - in fact today I weighed in at a pound over since my last visit here - I decided to do induction again for a couple of weeks and am sure struggling with not eating anything sweet - I am a real sweet ahololic !! What saved me from totally going off the wagon these last few months was that I discovered the Atkins Endulge Wafer Crisp Bars (4 grams effective carbs), and the Atkins Morning Start Bars ( 2 grams effective carbs) - and they are both absolutely great !! With all my traveling back and forth eating these bars really helped me to keep the cheating on a lesser scale.
The thing is now that I am trying to do the induction again I was hoping for some suggestions on something to eat to satisfy this sweet tooth of mine.
Does anyone have any suggestions on something sweet that you can eat while on induction - I am assuming it is not a good idea to eat the Atkins bars while doing induction ??
If anyone has any suggestions I would sure appreciate it!!
Thanks ! Sharon
Sponsored Links