View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Jul-29-03, 07:00
Registered Member

Plan: Neanderthin
Stats: 250/243.8/121
BF:
Progress: 5%

I was recommended (on this site) Formula VM 75 from a company called SOLGAR and I have to say that altho I have NO IDEA how come it lifts my fatigue as its just a real good multivit, but it does and it does it a helluva lot better then an energy modulator I bought (with all kinds of Ginseng in it) also from Solgar's called Gold Specifics Energy Modulator. Having said that I'm not sure if its just an amalgamation of all the different supps I've started to take either in my bid to rid myself of this awful debilitating fatigue I also suffer from.

Sorry not much help there but today I was reading an article by Weston A Price and he reckons that Chronic Fatigue is brought on, many a time by a poor digestive system. Enzymes are what makes digestion better. Something about this article rings true (especially as I think WAP is an excellent authority on LC eating) I'll try and find it again and post it here when I do. I'm sorry I was'nt much help I'm REAL eager to see some informed responses for you from others as these vits were expensive dammit (part of my birthday present LOL). I've also stopped taking magnesium but I too am on a mission to discover the TRUE origin of this CFS. I think the answer lies in the digestion thing somehow.

Good Luck. BTW altho I dunno how long you've been on this WOL, I do know that it does get better with time and also disappears entirely for long periods but then resurfaces.......hence the need to find the source and work it from there. In the meantime try energy things like Ginseng or Gingo Biloba, Guarana perhaps etc etc but DO stick with your WOE as I promise you it does get better. I forgot to say that my fatigue had stopped for ages when I stopped eating processed stuff and fatigue is the reason why I'm following a Paleolithic WOL nowadays. I'm nowhere as fatigued as I used to be when I ate stuff like bacon and shop-bought mayo, cheese etc etc

As I was saying <sidetrack sidetrack>

Good Luck and God Bless