View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Jul-28-03, 22:20

Plan: Atkins for now.
Stats: 135/?/115? Female Short. 5"3
BF:Don't wanna know.
Progress: 15%
Question I need supplement advice..

Everyday I take a multi vitamin, multi minerals, and drink a protein shake.
Now since I started getting into like regular,heavy weight training and cardio, I'm having muscle weakness, some dizziness and overall fatigue. I do weights Monday, Wednsday, and Friday. I was fine in the begining, but now I can't even lift 5lbs without wanting to passout! I'm sleeping more too and ya I don't like it.

I'm positive it has nothing to do with what I'm eating. I have changed that around a few times trying to see if there is a difference. I can eat about 50 "good carbs" a day and it just doesn't matter. I've tried eating fruit and even whole grains. Calories don't matter either.

I've read through this forum, and other places on the net. I'm so confused on what I need! I don't want to take a million pills a day, and I don't really have the money for it either. Chicken is expensive enough! lol But I'd like to try anything that would definetly help, I just don't know where to start. I only want the necessities.

I'm hearing I should be taking creatine(sp).... But from what I have heard about that, I'm not too crazy about it and dosen't sound like I *need* it.

L-Carnatine, sounds like it could help with fat loss , but then I've seen people on here reccomend it to get rid of cravings? I don't want/need anything for cravings or like any of that carb blocker stuff..

EFA's and CLA? Do I really need that stuff?

Also please name some brands.. Guess I just need something to kill the fatigue, help with fat loss and build muscle. I'd hate to buy a not so good brand of something and it not work so good.
Sponsored Links