View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Mon, Jul-28-03, 10:35

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 170/132/122 Female 62
BF:23%
Progress: 79%

Staying on induction is a matter of choice. My DH chose to go to the the next phase. I on the other hand didn't have a problem staying on induction with the exception of eating nuts, sf candy once or twice a week (one or two pieces), low carb beer. But I keep my carb intake at 20 sometimes 16 and other times 22. Never much more then that. (Once since Feb. I ate 3/4 cup of cooked rice) (it was good, that was my only cheet since Feb.

I'm so thrilled to have seen the fat just melt off of me since Feb. 3. 39 pounds in all, I feel like a new woman. I thought about going to phase two, but want to get to 128 before I do, my goal is 125, but if I can get to 128 and go up to phase two I want to use 130 as knowing STOP go back down. But I really want to reach 125.

the charts say I could go as low as 115, but face it, I'm 40 years old and I have large breast no matter what my weigh is, I'm already in a size 7/8 I'd look silly being a size 3 with large breast. So my goal is 125 I think for 5 feet 2 and my size that would be a happy weight.