View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Mon, Jul-28-03, 07:55

Plan: CAD
Stats: 171/146.0/133 Female 5'4" and 1/4
BF:
Progress: 66%

Don't give up...this is a journey, there are ups and downs, and 178 is still way down from 192! Congrats on the weight loss. I also had a cheat on pizza right at the end of induction, went up 4 lbs the next day, and then down 2, and stayed there for a whole week. Just this morning it dropped back down, but from where I was before the cheat I'm still half a pound heavier.

From what I hear it is water weight and glycogen back in your liver that you gain back after a cheat.

Drinking as much water as you can is good...some people drink closer to 100oz a day.

Just be patient, it may take a few more days to drop off...exercise is a good thing, I think it finally helped me drop a little after staying there all week (I missed my usual workouts all week).

This WOE is great, and it *will* work, it just requires patience and determination and the ability to forgive yourself if you mess up. I haven't lost nearly as much as I'd hoped, but I've lost more than I've ever lost in 3 weeks on any other diet. It's been much easier to stick to, as well.

Keep hanging out on these forums, too, they've been invaluable for me. ^_^