View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Jul-27-03, 17:06

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 244/244/135 Female 5.6
BF:
Progress:
Talking I need some help...and am so excited to start!

I am very excited, I have decided to go on a 21 day challenge (from a success forum I am on) anyway, my challenge is to lose 15 lbs in those 21 days on Atkins, I was on this a year ago and hope it works as well as before!

I will be posting here a lot over the 21 days and may need some advice or encouragement.

The success forum I am on gives $1000.00 to the winner, and so far only a few people have signed up, so I have a chance, also it is not for diet it is for anything successful in your life.

Here are my starter questions:

I know Atkins is a bit slower the second time around, but if it has been a whole year or more should it be like the first time all over again?

This time, due to finances, there will be no sugar substitutes, I think that kept my sugar cravings up, any tips on getting through the first three days, that was the hardest for me last time, but I ate all sorts of sugar substitutes, which I don't want to go there this time.

Also, has anyone figured out how much (only for yourselves not including family) you spend on groceries per month for this WOE?

The challenge site I am on is mainly support for any kind of success there are great people there, many whom I consider friends now, and there is a section on Self Esteem which a lot of people need from time to time, I have posted this address there numerous times as I have been a lurker here, so it is only fair that I post their site. This site sells nothing! and it is not Spam or solicitation, take one look at the forum and it is just powerful support for success etc...does not take away from this site as it is not a diet site.

www.totallifesuccess.com - go to the forum section

Last but not least, I am 244 lbs, 5 foot 6, would like to be 135 lbs, how long would anyone suggest I be on induction phase for?

Thank you so much, and wish me luck in the challenge, anybody here is welcome to join too, it is sure motivating!!!

Cher
Sponsored Links