View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Jul-27-03, 03:28

Plan: atkins/bernstein
Stats: 105/105/105 Female 63ins
BF:
Progress:

it took me a long time to get used to the fact that i didn,t need to lose more weight.i did alter my diet by decresing the fat and upping the carbs. i eat between 30 and 50 c-grams a day now,if i have more one day i cut back the next although i now don,t count religiously.i do eat cottage cheese now and some other l-f products but thats because i like them. i just watch the carbs.i found maintainance terrifying at first, as like you i didn,t know what to eat.i still eat more fat than on a normal diet but not as much as i did when c-gs where at 20 to 30.it took me about 3 months to get used to it with a lot of trial and error.i still get weighed 2 to 3 times a week and if the scales show movement in any direction i adjust my diet accordingly.i never added high carb products back in my diet ie:bread, pasta,potatoes etc, i don,t think i could handle them,after all, they were the foods that caused me to gain weight in the first place.i upped my carbs by adding peanut butter, nuts and seeds and more salads and berries.
hope this helps.

christine
maintainance for 3 years next month.