View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Jul-26-03, 19:16
Resident Loud Mouth

Plan: Retrying
Stats: 239.2/150.6/120 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 74%

I'm not sure about your spacific LC plan. For candidia though I would avoid the lemon juice and mushrooms. For veggies there are tons of things. I normally eat alot of bagged salad (spring mix), zuchinni, broccoli, cauliflower, jimica, and quite a few others. You might look at the Atkins site under induction allowed foods. I know your not on that diet, but it could give you an idea of a ton of low carb veggies.
http://atkins.com/Archive/2001/12/15-464579.html

For the berries, it depends on your plan. I mix mine in yogurt, and you may want to do the same as yogurt helps to treat candidia and is a great LC food. Just make sure to get whole milk unsweetened with 3-5 or more live bacteria. On the avacado you may want to start with 1/2 a day, and up it to a whole one if you don't have stall sin weight loss. I'm not sure if loss is your goal right now, or to clear up the other issues It's another food loaded with healthy fats.

On the salmon, just be sure not to get smoked. Regular salmon filetts have a ton of healthy fats and are the fish richest inn Omega-3's.

One of the first things I would get is the whole milk yogurt. You already have quite a few veggies, so just buy what you'd like to accompany your protien serving.

For sweetner, if you can find it get stevia with fiber. It is found with suppliments, not with other sweetners usually as it is not a grocery item. Stevia doesn't feed the yeast, and the type of fiber used as filler promotes good bacteria in the intestines.