#268   ^
Old Sat, Jul-26-03, 10:20

Plan: Curves
Stats: 216/205/135 Female 5'5"
BF:unknown
Progress:
Unhappy I'm doing terriable

Hi everyone

I am so upset with myself. It has been so hard for me since my birthday (this past Wednesday). My husband insisted on taking me out to an old favorite resturant. They had all of my favorites, bread sticks, pasta, and every form of a carb you could think of. He told me to take the rest of the week off of the "diet". I knew I couldn't do that!!! I knew that ment I woudl probably gain back all the weight that I've worked so hard to get off. I told myself I wouldn't, but since I cheated on Wed. I've done nothing but binge. I've had candy and today I ate two donuts for breakfast. I feel terriable. My stomach is all in knots. It's like it's not used to that kind of food any more. What was I thinking?!?!?

Do you all ever cheat? I don't want to give up. This has made me more determined that this is not just another diet! This is my new lifestyle, my new way of eating. I need to get back into the grove of things. But where to start?? Back at Phase I?? I hardly just got out of that phase. Will that start making starvation hormones if I go back too soon??? Should I wait till monday or should I start back tomorrw, or just finish my day with it??? I don't know what to do. I wish I'd never cheated! But I'm not giving up!!! I'm sticking with this, I'm going to get to my goal weight! I've just got too.

I need some encouragement. I need some advice.

Hope to hear from someone soon
Cynthia

p.s. Thank you for all your responses to my first post. It's so nice to have the support of other women going through the same issues with their weight.