#1   ^
Old Sat, Jul-26-03, 10:11

Plan: Primal
Stats: 132/125/120 Female 5 feet 4 inches
BF:
Progress: 58%
Default Question

Hi everyone!

OK here's the deal... I have been on induction (with a few stops and restarts) for about a 5-6 weeks now and I have to say I have stuck to this better than any other program I've tried (and I've tried plenty), and I feel great and have lost. I can see and feel the difference. The thing is, I NEED to start allowing some fruit in my diet or I'm going to go crazy. So my question is this. If I allow, like once a day, a very small amount (even less than a serving is fine with me) of cottage cheese (2% milkfat, 4g carbs per serving) and a tiny amount of berries (I got blueberries - I know you have to watch these, raspberries and blackberries), am I going to blow my diet? Technically I don't necessarily need to be on Induction anymore, though the quicker weight loss appeals to me. I still have weight I want to lose. Anybody have any information to shed some light on this for me? Some people have said on other threads that it doesn't affect them, and still others say they can't even eat a strawberry without getting kicked out of ketosis. Help!

Missing my fruits,
Tangie
Sponsored Links