#264   ^
Old Sat, Jul-26-03, 03:30

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 265/265/145 Female 5' 7
BF:
Progress: 0%
Smile

Hello all Curves fans,

After reading all your posts and doing my own research I took the plunge and have an appointment for Monday to check out Curves. I have read the book and am very excited about going. Luckily the Curves nearest me has a special sign up fee that if you join on your introductory visit the fee is 60% off...so that's only $59.

I have been a member of 24HR Fitness for over a year but rarely go. I just don't feel comfortable there...plus when I asked for assistance on the machines they want to charge me $2-300 for 6 sessions with a personal trainer...I figured that's what my monthly fee was for..but guess not.

I will be starting CAD on Monday also. I have been on Atkins and lost 80 lbs. I fell off the wagon and gained back all but 20, so CAD sounds like a diet I may be able to live with. If it doesn't work out I will try the Curves plan. I will eventually find one that I can live with forever and that works for me.

I just wanted to say thanks for all your great words of encouragement and inspiration. I hope to be a regular here and hope I love Curves as much as all of you.

Be back soon.

Hope this posts correctly as this is my first post and I've been lurking on this forum for over 4 months.