View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Thu, Jul-24-03, 16:17

Plan: My Own
Stats: 191/166/155 Female 5'4"
BF:32%/25%/25%
Progress: 69%

I want to second the suggestion to stay away from all the low carb products for induction. Eat salad with great dressing; vegetables with cheese sauce; seafood, chicken, beef. Have the 4 oz of cheese every day and the allowed amount of cream. Make cheese chips. Put small slices of cheese (about 1/4 oz) on a non stick cookie sheet (or oil sheet). I use non-stick foil. Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes until crisp but not over brown. Make meatballs or meatloaf using crushed pork rinds for filler. Fry fish using the crushed pork rinds for breading. Cook so you can make great things to eat. It is only 2 weeks. Be certain you always have something if you need a snack. Made SF jello and top with real whipped cream. Make an egg custard using splenda and 1/2 cream and 1/2 water for the milk. Go to the places here and elsewhere on the net for recipies to make induction interesting and tasty. You will find that once you get past those first few weeks the cravings will go away and you will not be hungry. You can do this. Good luck.