#1   ^
Old Thu, Jul-24-03, 12:03

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 343/295/160 Female 5'11
BF:
Progress: 26%
Smile Newbie Introduction

[COLOR=navy][FONT=comic sans ms]
Hi Everyone! I'm Joni, age 24, and I live in Little Rock, Arkansas. My roomate and I started Atkins about 2 and a 1/2 weeks ago, it's her first try and my 2nd. The first time I went on Atkins, I stayed on it for about 4 months, and then went back to my old ways of eating, due to stress. This time, I'm going to do everything right, and it would be great to have support!

When I started, I wieghed 343 pounds, and so far I am already down to 323, so 20 pounds in two weeks. My goal wieght is 160, so I have 163 pounds to go. I've been overweight all my life, and I'm really determined to see myself smaller for the first time, and stay that way of course.

I think that being a member of a forum is a fantastic idea. I had been on the Atkins Center website and started a journal, but didn't even come close to finding as much information as I have found in your past posts. I'm very thankful that I have found you all.

Well, that's all for now. I can't wait to meet and chat with all of you. Have a great LC day!

Joni Younginer
Little Rock, AR
Sponsored Links