View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Thu, Jul-24-03, 03:23
Golden Greek Girl

Plan: Atkins induction
Stats: 207/200/185 Female 5'8
BF:?????
Progress: 32%

Morning Allikins, Good glad you taking advantage of the great things that the forum has to offer. So how do you like your first diet? I have been averagemost of my life, but an accident and surgery has left me overweight. I hit my 40's and the weight won't budge. It use to be alot easier to get rid of. I would jump on a bike for a week and I was fine. Not now though.

So you missed the rollarcoaster ride of dieting. The past few years I think I have been on every type there is just about. Lowfat, cabbage soup, salad, blah, blah, blah. Trust me you didn't miss much except a bunch of let downs. Good thing you started with the best diet first. A good persons journal to hit is Mischa's " Mischas triumph". She's from Victoria in Canada and her menus are a good looksie. She is a true sweetie and her highs and lows are quite motivating. I'm not a true Atkins person I do CAD mostly, so if you have any questions, Mischa would have it in her journal. Well off to excercise, Oh yeah have you given that any thought yet? Have a good day!