View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Wed, Jul-23-03, 20:12

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 220/182.5/145 Female 63 inches
BF:alot!
Progress: 50%
Default Just Started!

After reading some of the information I decided to try CLA (conjugated lineic acid??)... it is supposed to help develop more lean muscle and held get rid of fat. Some studies support this.

I asked at the local health food store...owner said many people take it with good results. The dosage on my bottle (1000 mg) said 1-2 per day, but owner told me 3000 mg per day is for weight maintenance, and for weight loss 4000-6000 mg per day is recommended.

I have upped my dosage to 4 pills per day, however, it is too soon to see if it is working but I am optimistic....this is the first time I have LOST weight while TOM is around! very weird!

Also wondering what others are experiencing and what dosage they are taking? (I have almost finished my first small trial bottle and will be visiting the supplement stores to get more this weekend!).

Froufie

P.S. I am also taking a great multi vitamin (3x per day) along with calcium (650 mg) potassium (99), chromium piccolinate (200 mcg), EFA, and CoQ10 (80 mg).

P.P.S....added bonus, it seems to me ever since I started taking the CLA (last week) I have been more "regular" than before