View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Aug-03-01, 14:56

Plan: Dr Atkins/PP
Stats: 180/170/138 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 24%
Angry If we were in the Old West, I have the fastest Trigger...

Here is what over confidence will do to you.

We had a pot luck at work so I thought I am in Control and I will just eat what I brought - chicken wings, and maybe a salad then I am good for the lunch.

So 11:30 rolls around, everyone is heating up their offerings for the pot luck, so I thought I am still in control, I will skip the bread, have the insides of the Salmon Curry Roti Roll and some wings and some bean salad. No problem... then my friend brought up his home made Manicotti with Riccoto Cheese, Spinach and more cheese inside slather with Tomato sauce. Goodness, it smelled heavenly.

Being the great LC that I am , I will just take a piece and eat the insides. Big Mistake, I had a bite and next thing I know I had the whole piece, pasta casing and all.

So I thought, that's ok. I will just keep on my chicken wings and that will be ok.

Finally lunch is over, I was patting my back for passing the Sugar laden Nanaimo Bars, then it hit me. I felt super hungry and now I crave sweets, I am cranky, I am tired and I want that half a loaf of Bread sitting in the communal kitchen. Where is the second pan of Manicotti So from first bite to Super Craving - 10 minutes.

Maybe if I drink more water, these feelings will wash away.

I am so mad at myself....uggggghhhhh!!

Now that I vented I am feeling better, but I have to chain myself down to prevent my short walk to the Kit Kat Machine.

...shoot, they left the Nanaimo Bar on the counter...

Help, I am sinking fast....
Sponsored Links