View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Jul-23-03, 13:29

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 250/250/180 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress:
Cool I made it through goodie day at work

We were having goodie day today at my place of work. I have been dreading this, but I made it through. I went to the store last night, and decided to make an Atkins type relish tray. I decided there was no way that i was going to make something full of sugar, and not taste it, so I avoided the tempation.

I bought most things that I can have and like. There was green olives, black olives, colby-jack and pepper-jack cheese cubed, and then little sandwich bites of budding ham rolled up with cream cheese in the middle.
Just when i thought I was safe, I took my good low-carb snacks in, and had to deal with the temptation of all the junk-food. I have chewed a lot of s/f trident gum, and drank 3 bottles of water, but resisted the urge to take even one bite of that stuff

Lets just hope that whatever will-power I found today, I will be able to keep around for a while, as each day is sure to bring new temptations.

Annette

Scales are for fishes - author unknown.

The scales are still missing, but the clothes are already feeling better!! 9th day and counting!!!
Sponsored Links