#56   ^
Old Wed, Jul-23-03, 10:45
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 260/192/175 Female 5'7"
BF:?/41/35
Progress: 80%
Talking LECARB frozen dessert

HI, just wanted to tell you that the LeCarb frozen desserts are FABULOUS!!!!!!! RUN, do not walk to your nearest Walmart superstore to get some of these excellent ice cream flavors!!! My husband and I traveled to Wyoming this last week, a straight shot drive there, gruewling drive! but broke up the trip with stops at the Walmarts along the interstate! What a welcome treat we had eating the different flavors of LeCarb!!!! We tried them all! and a two cup carton is (mattering on the walmart) between $2.12 and $2.47. It is light and creamy and hasn't the bad side effect.......NO MALITOL! Here are the flavors..........Vanilla, Homemade Vanilla, Strawberry, Chocolate, Chocolate Almond (and it is just loaded with almond chunks), Cinnamon (this is my favorite), and Lemmon. They are all great! I would definately recomend taking a cooler with you and stocking up (most of the walmarts we stopped at were carrying foam cooler's and dry ice to keep it cool if you want to stock up! But a cooler from home works better. My mouth is watering, I think we're going to have to make a run up to Chehallis Wa, (nearest super walmart for us) and get a stock. When we got to our relatives in Wyoming, we took a road trip (2 hours from their house) to go and get 12 cartons so that we could share and have desert with the relatives.... they all loved it.... and in the process of our visit, we converted half the family into going low carb!!!