View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Mon, Jul-21-03, 17:27
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 173/145/125 Female 5ft 3in
BF:
Progress: 58%

Thanks flutterby I guess you nailed the main thing I worry about........fitting in! Whenever I do go somewhere its so hard to explain to people that no Im eating LC, or just to simply say no thanks.....cause people come by and automatically want to know "whats wrong", or why im not eating like everybody else and then i feel all guilty! ANd then if I do explain to people about LCing they are like "why you dont need to lose weight".....but I know that I do, and just because I may look a certain way in certain clothes, Im not comfortable with my weight and it is really unhealthy. When I did go off LC I gained alot back, so my plan is to stick with it this time. I just have to overcome going home and sticking to LC because thats my only down fall!
Its really hard because at times when you are watching your weight and sticking to a plan its really hard for others to understand that. So I guess what Ill do is plan out my meals for the days I will be home, and go grocery shopping since I cant just stop at a mcdonalds and get a hamburger......theres no restaurants nearby.