Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 246/209/200 Male 6.4 ft
BF:
Progress: 80%
Default 4 days now

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEE CEE
Hi, Dutch. I am just finishing up my first week of Induction---I pretty much felt the same as you did and am feeling better now. I've done Atkins before in the past, did okay at first, but quit when I got no results. This time, I've really decided IT IS TIME to lose the weight and I'm going to do it right. What I'm doing differently now is cutting out the caffeine,being really restrictive with my veggies and taking the supplements that are recommended in the Diet Revolution book. Seems to be working so far---8 pounds! Good luck! By the way, 4 Motrin tablets are pretty good for knocking out those headaches!!!

Hi there Cee Cee!
It's amazing to get all those uplifting replies!
A far as the cafeine is concerned,...I was the ultimate addict.
Putting instant coffee in my coffee to bring it up to "gag"-strength.
I'm in my fourth day of Induction now and that's also four days without cafeine. (Headaches guaranteed!)
Two days ago I strained my left shoulder muscle badly after carrying a huge shopping bag full of steaks up the hill, so it hurts as hell.
I guess that doesn't classify as an Induction side-effect though.
Maybe I'm fooling myself, but even after these four days I'm starting to look a tiny bit thinner. Unless there is something wrong with my mirror.
I wish you, myself and all the beginners good luck and strength on the dietary path.
Bye.
"Big Dutch"