View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Mon, Jul-21-03, 12:08

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 300.5/260.0/130.0 Female 5'2"
BF:65%/58%/22%
Progress: 24%

A good friend always tells me that the next year is going to pass whether I do anything or not, so how do I want to be in 7/2004 and what am I going to do to get there?

Think about why you want to do this. Remind yourself that you want to live a long and healthy life. Write notes. Journal. And defintely come to the group. Although I'm new to this forum, I'm not new to lc groups. I moderate a couple. I can always tell when someone is struggling and/or cheating, because they don't post.

Motivation comes from within but we can help. So look at yourself in the mirror completely stark naked. Tell yourself that you are beautiful because you are. Then tell yourself that you are worth whatever it takes to be healthy.

Plan your meals for the week in advance. If possible, get out every drop of non-lc food and give it away. If possible, try and cook meals in advance and/or use a crockpot. I find that the less thinking I have to do, the easier. I make sausage muffins sometimes on Saturday to eat during the week and freeze them. Then just pop out one and breakfast is taken care of. Next I buy some romaine and baby spinach. I tear up the romaine in advance and also grill up chicken for the week. So breakfast and lunch is taken care of. Then for dinner I make it as simple as possible. When I can I use the crockpot. Then dinner is waiting on me.

Hollar if you need help and feel free to im and email me personally.