View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Mon, Jul-21-03, 10:43
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 146/145/130 Female 5 feet 5 inches
BF:30%
Progress: 6%

Thats one of those weird positives. Yippee you've gained muscle...too bad the scale shows weight gain.
I swear losing weight is the most irritating thing, its a daily issue that is totally at the forefront of my mind.
Moreso lately because I just ran into an ex boyfriend. When I met him I weighted about 165-170, it was after my son was a year old and I was struggling to lose weight. Anyway the company I worked for had a little gym on site and I began working out there a couple of days a week. Then this hottie guy and his friend started working out there also and we would always go at the same time. After awhile I was up to 5 days a week. After about 9 months I was down to 125 and a very tight and toned size 6. I was working out 5 days a week, eating hashbrowns w/ cheese for breakfast, healthy choice for lunch and a normal dinner. This was 3 years ago. Now I've been with my new husband for 2.5 years and gained 20 pounds, so when I ran into my ex I was really embarassed.
So my point is if the other way worked so well for me before why couldn't work now? Because I am over 30 and my metabolism has changed? Because my workout isn't 5 days a week? I know there is a magic formula for me but I just can't figure it out! I am thinking its 5 days a week workout AND lower... what carbs, fat, calories?