View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Jul-21-03, 09:01

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 196/150/135 Female 5 feet 6 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%
Talking Size 10!!!

I went shopping with mom yesterday, and for the first time in at least 10 years I was trying on a size 10!

For so very long going to shop for clothes was an exercise in depression management. Before I made the decision to change to this WOL, I had started to have to shop in the plus size department - which depressed me to no end. I hated buying new clothes because all it did was re-enforce how much weight I had gained. I was having to shop because I couldn't fit into my clothes. Everything was too tight. Then I had to go and face the mirrors in the fitting rooms that always seem to make me feel like I should have been related to either elephants or whales!

But now - I reached for an X-large skirt and it was TOO BIG! I tried on size 12 shorts and I had to get a SMALLER size! I could now wear these cute little skirts and tops without looking like a sausage! I had to get new undies because my old ones were getting baggy - bummer, had to splurge at Victoria Secrets!

*Maggie does a happy dance!*

I haven't been this happy about going clothes shopping in years, and I think you folks are the only ones who understand! So - share my joy, I'm a size 10!
Sponsored Links