#8   ^
Old Sun, Jul-20-03, 21:38

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 165/148/148 Male 68
BF:23%/15.3%/15%
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanna Lose
Well.......you could always just say that your too full at lunch to eat much because of all the eggs and bacon you had for breakfast

Jennifer7, you are correct. While I have spoken with the chair of the search committee a couple times, his assistant is making all the arrangements -- good idea!

Marchbaby -- I too was wondering about having water. The schedule is very tight (about 45min-hour with 6 different people), but surely they'll let a fellow have a drink.... I would hope! To answer your other question, I'm interviewing for a faculty position at Northwestern University.

Sharann -- I'm definitely not looking for a cheat day. What bothers me is the prospect of having to cheat for lack of an alternative. I have never cheated on this WOE, and the thought of having to do it just to survive the interview is stressing me.

Saltnpeppa -- I eat tons of salad now, and I'll be delighted if I can get away with a big Greek salad or something! Yum.

Tofi -- Good advice. You're probably right that most places should offer an alternative to the rice/pasta/potato part of the dish.

Thanks all, I'm probably stressing too much about this. Cripes, I'm more worried about my WOE than I am about the interview! LOL