View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Sun, Jul-20-03, 19:59
Zora

Plan:
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:

Nutro - Thank you for the information. I am going to up my carbs and my protein and start using Fitday again so I can track what I'm consuming. I think I'm going to add in strawberries to my diet. Not sure if that will help, but I suppose I should start moving towards Phase 2. I will also continue to take my crap load of vitamins and supplements.
I started using a new shampoo, conditioner, and also a spray leave on conditioner at the beginning of July. Something my hair stylist suggested to help stop excessive hair loss, but it isn't making a difference as of yet. It's called Nioxin. The back of the bottle states that it helps cleanse away toxins and DHT. I think I will stop using the conditioners for awhile and see what happens. I use some hairspray (not a lot) on top as my hair is so fine that if I didnt, it would be all over.
I dont think all this worrying over it is helping either. All I can do is try all the tips. If it gets too thin, I'll have to wear it up more often. Thanks again.