Plan: Atkins/PP/BFL
Stats: 400/223/200 Male 5 ft 11
BF:37%/17%/12%
Progress: 89%
Default Re: Body Looks Smaller.....but

Hi Ebony, welcome aboard.

Quote:
Originally posted by ebony623
I am not seeing a lot of inches loss via the tape measure, I am seeing a difference in how my body looks. Hips and thighs appear smaller, clothes are looser. I have more room in the seating area of my pants etc. So what is happening with my body?

Girl, you're losing inches, you just don't know it! No seriously, taking measurements is a bit tricky, but if your clothese are fitting better, and you notice your body is getting smaller, there's no explanation other than that you are losing fat and inches. Congrats!

Let us know how you measure and how often, we might be able to help you. Most common mistake, is daily measurements, since the changes are so tiny. Also measuring at different times of the day might give you different results.

Quote:
I am really glad I found this forum. I have learned a lot. Is there a pic site so I can put faces with names?

Many of our members have their pic right next to their name, you can do the same if you want to by clicking on the "Profile" icon at the top right. Also check out the stories section from the menu above for some before and after pics of some members.

Keep us posted!

Wa'il