View Single Post
  #25   ^
Old Sun, Jul-20-03, 18:04

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 246/227/140 Female 5ft 4in
BF:
Progress: 18%

I think that everyone's experience with any "diet" is different, and there can be many triggers that set people off...that being said...this is a support forum...I can understand that if it is someone that does the "cheat regularily" it can perhaps be hard to be supportive, but then we don't have to answer every post we see do we.
Also, I am not sure that I can say that they are not commintted to this way of life...or WOE....sometimes we eat without knowing that we are eating...after all, we all wouldn't be here if we "behaved" ourselves, or weren't a little self indulgent for most of our lives.
And as for all the other addictions mentioned...you never have to put those things in your body...but we all HAVE to put food in our bodies...I myself have found it much easier to quit smoking after 20 some years, than any diet I have ever been on. If I could quit food the same way, it would be a breeze, but everyday, you put food in your mouth...and perhaps it makes others need or want other food...hard to say....
Anyway, just my take on the subject