View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Jul-20-03, 06:52
Zora

Plan:
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:
Default My hair is majorly falling out!!

I just finished my 3rd month of Induction and my hair has been falling out for about a month. First I noticed it on my clothes, and then it really became bad. When I'm in the shower washing my hair, I have LOTS of strands in my fingers and my brush gets full of hair. I am getting very worried. I have thin hair as it is, and it is REALLY thin now. If this keeps up, I wont have any left and I am NOT exaggerating! I posted about this 3 weeks ago and someone suggested taking Atkins Essential Oils. I bought those and it doesnt seem to be helping. Someone else sent me an article that this is normal for low carb diets and it should stop falling out and growing back. It's not! I am taking all my supplements, a mutivitamin, calcium w/magnesium, potassium, b-complex, vitamin c, an antioxidant, C Q-10, and L-Lysine.
This is the one diet that I have felt great on and its working. I am afraid I may have to give it up!!!
Can someone please help me? Is anyone else experiencing this??? Maybe I should go to Phase 2 and get off Induction.
Sponsored Links