View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Jul-19-03, 21:25
Registered Member

Plan: my own
Stats: 155/153/? Male 5'9"
BF:
Progress:
Default Lemmon Cheesecake topped with rasberries and whipped cream. the best dessert ever!

this is seriously the best thing i have ever had as far as low-carb desserts go. first, the lemmon cheesecake:

2-8oz packages of cream cheese(roomtemp works best)
1-box sugarfree lemon jello
1-cup of hot water.
that's it

-first whip the cream cheese until it's as smooth as it can get.
-then add the cup 'o hot water to the packet of jello and mix it 'til it dissolves
-next add the jello water 1/4 at a time to the cream cheese while mixing. the mixture should be pretty runny and smooth
-finally divide the mix into four bowls(or pour it all into a pan, but this works best for individule servings, and they're huge)
-let it set up for at least two hours in the refrigerator

now for the rasberries:

1-package sugar free rasberry jello

-add one cup of hot boiling water to a package of sugar free rasberry jello.
-next add ice cubes to the jello water until there is 2 cups total(usually about 5-6 ice cubes)
-stir until ice dissolves and remove any ice that remains(this is the quick set method, by the way, but the normal method would work just as well)
-then pour as much of the jello as desired into one of the bowls with the lemon cheesecake in it.
-let sit in the refirgerator until jello is set.

now the whipped cream(home made is best but cool whip or redi wip would work equally as well):

i never measure this by the way, its all about what tastes good

heavy whipping cream(regular whipping cream works fine also)
artificial sweetener to taste(i like splenda best)
vanilla extract to taste(a little goes a long way though)

-pour the cream in a bowl with the sweetener and vanilla and whip until stiff peaks form, anymore and it'll turn into butter.
-smear this delicious goodness all over the rasberry jello topped lemon cheesecake.
ta-da! that's it! just eat and try to contain your excitement as much as you can. and the best part is that one serving averages around 5-6 carbs! if anyone tries this recipe, and everyone should, let me know what you think.
Sponsored Links