#6   ^
Old Sat, Jul-19-03, 16:56

Plan: Moderate Carb...
Stats: 235/195/140 Female 5'3
BF:HELP!!!
Progress: 42%

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaGirl
I am Hungry. VERY VERY HUNGRY! No Matter how much I eat... Im still hungry! Ive never felt this unsatisfied with food before. I KNOW Im getting all my protein, and I know Im getting enough fat (if not a tad too much) and I KNOW Im drinking enough water, and I KNOW Im not getting to many carbs... but im still hungry. This is only my 2nd day, and Im thinking that maybe It's just my carb withdrawl! I hope so!
Anyone have this problem the 1st few days? Anything I could eat that would make me hungry like this besides carbs??!
Thanks a bunch!!
-Whit

Hang in there!!! Don't give up!!! I was the same way....very very hungry... Thankfully, I snacked on my leftovers...whatever I cooked... Something that really helped are Protein Shakes....find a protein power with 2 or less carbs a serving.... If you need a suggestion you can email me. But I simply mixed one scoop of powder with 1/2 cup of water, 3 cubes of ice, vanilla, and 1 pack of sweetner... and that helped with my hunger pains... Once I was out of induction or Atkins....I added a serving of fruit to my shake.... It helps when I get hungry around 9:00 in the evening... Tea also helps to fill me up...

TJ