View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sat, Jul-19-03, 16:45

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 220/182.5/145 Female 63 inches
BF:alot!
Progress: 50%

Also in Ottawa...I have found some Atkins stuff in some of the health food stores here. I have visited a couple of "Kardish" stores.....the one in Bells Corners carries the bake mix, sf raspberry syrup and bars of course....bars also availabe at Shopper's Drug Mart.

Another Kardish (bank st. south??) had more of the atkins chocolates, pb cups and brownies.

I found a health food store on Greenbank (I'm in the west end) which carries (frozen) low carb bread! Altho i am not "there" yet, I was excited to find this for future use. It is expensive (about $6 per loaf) but only 3 net carbs per slice. Will try it at least.....I was thinking of calling Trillium Bakery to see if they did any lo carb stuff.

Also wrote to Keto foods of Canada...who said some of their products were carried at Natural Food Pantry, 126 York St. 613-241-6629 and Rainbow Foods, 1487 Richmond St., 613-726-9200....have not had a chance to check ou their stock yet.

Where is Granny's Emporium in Kanata....what do they carry? What have you tried?

Any information is greatly appreciated!