#1   ^
Old Sat, Jul-19-03, 05:41

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 238/185/150 Female 5 ft.5in.
BF:
Progress: 60%
Default 50 something from Germany

Hi everyone !

Would love to join in here. I live in Germany now but come from the PNW (Tacoma).
Have a new husband and life here and want to have a new(well o.k. not so new) but better body and health. I started Atkins hmmmm June 9th or 6th.
Hubby is loving and supportive which is a very big plus. He loves me for me which is most important. He eats what ever I do for dinner..but the rest of the day he is on his own. He doesn't need to loose weight . So this is a problem to some exstent..we have a lot of carbs floating around here( damn he has a sweet tooth). And then there is the bread issue...he needs his bread one of my big down falls..
So far I have been good and find I have my foods I like that keep happy. I love pork rinds..but they have so much salt I tend to stall with them.
I have a problem finding many of the low carb foods and he health food stores leave very little to be desired here. Just found a new site that sales the Da Vinci surgar free syrups!! Yippe they are her ein Germany so the postage will be very little.
Found a store that sales wheat brand and a low carb protien powder..now I can make my own cereal and granola..just need to find some sugerfree coconut.
Today I also started a journal with fitday.com..wow this will be a big help.
It is so HOT here today in the mid to high 90's Just trying to stay cool and drink drink drink!
This moring baked some pork ribs with a lc bbq sauce

here it is
1c. diet coke
1/4 c. tomato suace (no sugar)
1/4-1 tsp. ground red pepper flakes
1 tsp. Lea & Perins
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. seasoning salt
2 Tb. Slenda or 1/4 C. Atkins maple syrup

Mix all in a pn bring to a boil and simmer 5 min.
Thats all the last hour of baking or grilling I brush on the sauce.

start wt. 238
today 224
goal 170 (xamas!?)
Sponsored Links