View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sat, Jul-19-03, 03:14

Plan: atkins
Stats: 233/194/150 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 47%

Thanks for your responses. Cindy, I cant stop worrying. I want to lose the weight and I am just afraid I may be doing something wrong. I did move the notch and that really made my day when I did that. I have been on this since may and I have only lost 13lbs. according to the dr. scales. I guess I get discouraged reading other peoples big successes. I also think that where I lost so much before that my body may still be getting used to it.
I think I will start doing fitday again to make sure I am getting in enough fat and protein. Im sure Im getting enough protein from all the eggs.
I have just about cut out the cheese. I was eating the 4oz. allowed before and I only have one slice about every other day or something.
I know you may think I am crazy but I cant find the macadamia nuts in my store. Ihave looked at both stores.
Saccarine I thought the same thing about the exercising, I thought it would make me lose faster but I guess it is just adding muscle which in time will make me lose faster. So I guess I will just have to be patient.
I tasted of one of my favorite dishes last night, mac and cheese. It tasted horrible, good thing cause I would have eaten the whole bowl.