View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Fri, Jul-18-03, 08:07

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 185/180/135 Female 5' 5"
BF:46.1%
Progress: 10%

Hi there! I am new too! No one has really posted much to me sooo....I decided I should take the liberty of posting to others!

I have done this diet on and off over the years too. That was the problem, I looked at it as a diet. Now I finally realize it is a WOL. I used to be real thin once upon a very long time ago too...hard to imagine...anyway, I am responding because your comment about loving veggies caught my eye. That is what I had a huge problem with too at first. Then I realized I just had to make the switch from the sinful corn, potatoes, and carrots (my ex-faves) to my new favorites. I eat tons of broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, and (gasp) I never thought I would love spaghetti squash. It took some getting used to, but I think your tastebuds adjust. Another favorite is shredded zuchinni prepared like hasbrowns and a recipie for radishes prepared as homefries. I was skeptical, but they were great. So, don't worry!! You can have lots of veggies. Check out the kitchen section and you won't run out of ideas. Good luck!!!