#12   ^
Old Thu, Jul-17-03, 13:54
Mad Scientist

Plan: Healthy eating/lifestyle
Stats: 156/115/115 Female 5'4 - small frame
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
This whole self-medicating thing kind of messes with your psyche a little too........ you crave the sugar or carb and then you get it in your mind that having it is OK because self-medicating is allowed.....

Christin, you are sooo right. I have to find a substitute for sugar cravings in the future. This is like telling an alcoholic to self-medicate with alcohol.

Lizzy, I'm taking my tryptophan and taking a high enough dosage. I'm taking all the supps except for SAMe (banned in Canada) and St. John's Wart.

Do antidepressants cure sugar cravings and help with sugar hangovers? I don't know much about them. I'll try anything right now.

Koko, you're so sweet. I started my morning with a banana hoping the sugar would help my hangover. When that didn't help, I moved onto coffee. Then to coffee with sugar. Then to coffee with sugar with 2 chocolate croissants. The rest is history. I have to stop this insanity. This is day 3 with no end in site.

Yes, I know we'll all laugh about this crazy woman who possessed Wanda's body. Haha, maybe it's a crazy woman who found Wanda's forum password and is actually impersonating Wanda. Wanda will log on and say "who's that person who was posting as me?"

Wanda, or is it?????