View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Thu, Jul-17-03, 12:38

Plan: atkins
Stats: 150/141/135
BF:???
Progress: 60%
Smile hey guys!!!

hey guys! i just wanted to let everyone know that since i started this thread my weight has gone back to where it was before it "fluctuated" in the wrong direction!!!!
here's what i did: cut out the low carb "fake foods". lindsay-i'm totally with you!!! i've noticed big changes in my appetite since...i'm not craving the "fake foods" like i was.
i'm keeping snacks to a minimum...like a hard boiled egg or 3 oz. tuna. something like that. (only one snack a day)
as for counting calories, i did it for a few days. lindsay-it does make one a little crazy! i found what foods would total up to around 2000 cals at the end of the day and have kept that in mind when planning my daily menus. so an example of a regular day is as follows:
breakfast-3 eggs scrambled with 1 oz. cheese
lunch-grilled chicken breast
large salad (with romaine, spinach, radiccio, escarole)
2 T. blue cheese vinaigrette (yum! i recommend La Martinique. has NO sugar added)
.3 (or so) oz. blue cheese crumbles
snack-hard boiled egg
dinner-grilled salmon
steamed broccoli (around 1.5 cups) with butter
dessert!: 1 cup decaffeinated coffee w/ 2T heavy cream and 1T atkins syrup (usually vanilla)-so yummy and comforting!

TONS of water.
cardio and weights at least 3 times a week.
supplements: atkins basic 3, essential oils, calcium, CLA

anyhoo..i weigh on sunday...i will certainly keep you guys updated if you would like!

i wish you all the best of luck!

love, sara