View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Thu, Jul-17-03, 11:28

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 206/183/145 Female 5' 11"
BF:
Progress: 38%

Alexxa:
Did you go off Atkins because you got *stuck* at 132 and you wanted to get to 121?
If the above is true, remember to stop going for total perfection. You had accomplished SO MUCH already.
Love yourself first and remember to tell yourself GOOD things as you progress.
God knows, the media gives us enough negative image crud, don't let them win by making it your internal voice!!!

When I was 18, I wanted to be a model (I was 5' 11" and weighed 140 lbs) and happened to live 30 minutes outside of NYC. Every modeling agency told me I *had the look* but that I weighed too much - that I would have to lose another 20-30 lbs. I was THIN as it was because I am not a small boned person and I knew better. I realized it wasn't what I wanted after all and left the dream behind because losing another 20 lbs was UNHEALTHY!!!!
To be thin isn't just about looking good, you have to feel good while you are doing it. Atkins is a sold, good program that helps you establish healthy eating habits and also helps you mathematically figure out how to sustain an ideal weight.
I only regret I didn't know about Atkins in the early 90's before my eating habits made me ill (damage that cannot be reversed).